This is the easiest DIY body butter recipe. It requires no heat, no double broiler, no wax, and very little time.
Here's what you need:
- mixing bowl
- hand mixer
- 2oz shea butter
- 2oz of your favorite carrier oil (I used my lavender and calendula infused oil)
- Jar(s) to store the finished product.
Here's how to make it:
- Put your shea butter and oil in the bowl.
- Start on a low setting for about 3 minutes. The shea will take some time to incorporate. Be patient on this!
- After a few minutes, you can move your mixer to the medium/high setting. Blend another 15 minutes until all the lumps are out.
- Jar it up.